Friday, January 6, 2012

"Gimme gimme... That thing called... China Wok."

Back at it!

Once more.

Today ,I'm getting my happy bum on a plane at the Nashville airport, and heading back to Corona, CA.

I'm going to miss TN. I've had a great Christmas. I spent it with my family, of course, and also my boyfriend and his family. :) Both were wonderful.  

I'm excited for the new semester at the YA's, even though I know I have more classes and no days of.
 
Not to mention the fact that my dance classes are going to kick my butt. 

If you're a future New Kid and stumble across this blog, hear me out: MAKE SURE YOU DON'T EAT LOTS OF PIE DURING CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! Dance will come and k'o you. Ugh. And YA's don't do anything easy! Lol! Which is great! And extremely difficult. :) ESPECIALLY if you're a singer first. Haha. Good luck.

This semester, though, I didn't schedule any night classes, except for one, and that's my writing class. I'm not doing what I did last semester and schedule all night classes. Bad. Idea. Especially when you like to talk to your parents before going to sleep.

Which I do there's nothing wrong with that don't judge I'll know if you do.

All my classes end at 7:15, except for my one 8-10:00pm, so I'll have time in the evening to do some homework.

The bad side to having early evening classes is that I have *drumroll*...

Early morning classes. 

Blargh. D'x 

It's even worse when you're ABSOLUTELY not a morning person. Being homeschooled since kindergarten was spoiling, lol. Lord have mercy on the homeschoolers.

Another addition this year is what they call "Overture". Even now, I'm not exactly sure how that works, but I know the New Kids will be going out into schools and prisons and such to do a mini workshop. I think it's like a precursor to Outreach tour later this year.

Ah! And we're also getting placed on our first tour this year! The majority of us. Again, not sure how tour casting works, but they're casting Germany, Korea/Japan, and Boyne, MI.

Everyone wants to go to Boyne. Oh gosh. That's the icing on the cake place. :) But rumor has it that not many New Kids go to Boyne in their first year. NOT THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN, it doesn't happen often, so I've heard.

In other news, I got an offer from the Walt Disney World College Program to work for them. Due to the fact that I want to finish up a least my New Kid year here at the YA's, I turned them down. 

Which may have been ridiculous... But I'm remaining hopeful that I'll go back there. VERY. Hopeful.

I will be at Disney. O_o' Yes I will. I WILL be a princess.

(This is what I say to myself every morning when I look at the mirror.)

But for now, I'll enjoy the YA's, and  cry silently for five months for my temporarily lost career at Disney.

*sigh* Life goes on. Always does. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment