Tuesday, September 6, 2011

California, here I... uh, am. :D

Made it to California, the land of sunshine and fake tans! Woohoo!

xD Sorry... I had to.

So, I'm happily moved in to my apartment with my lovely room mates. Sadly, one dropped out, so there's only the three of us. Good news is (this may sound horrible)... I've got my own room, and it fits my keyboard, my guitar, and a bookshelf :). It kinda worked out, lol.

In other news, I'm truckin' along in the YA's. I'm finished with orientation, and recently finished with meet-and-greet with all the Old Kids. As of today, I've been adopted 7 times! I've got a big family!

There's Natalie (who had me before anyone else did), and Caitlin (I LOVE HER!!!!),  Amber (I LOVE HER TOO!!!), Andrew, Katie, ... another girl who's name I don't know, and Kyle. Lots of "big brothers and big sisters". :D It's good to be adopted :3. The more the merrier!!!!!!

I sang for meet-and-greet a snipet of "A Change in Me" from Beauty and the Beast the musical that Susan Egan made popular.

Susan Egan was a Young American for awhile, but then, someone realized how crazy talented she was and snatched her up before she could do a lot. So I've heard, lol. Susan Egan also played and sang the voice of "Meg" in Hercules. The Disney version of Hercules. DUDE. That's nuts.

I was hoping that she might be there! That and, two other girls sang my back-up songs (Part of Your World, and Somewhere Over the Rainbow). It's a God thing. It worked out, lol!

My days recently have consisted of watching the Germany Cast and the East Coast Cast rehearse for their Outreach Tours. Today, for example, I was there for eight hours O_o;. That's a lonnnnnnng time to be sitting on a chair. The crazy thing is...

I LOVED IT!!!! HEEEHEEEE!!! :D It's EXCITING!!!! I never get tired of it. Germany is leaving Wednesday, though, and East coast is leaving on Saturday. Most of my big brothers and sisters are leaving on that one. :) They're going to have a wonderful tour.

Anyway. I've got a day off tomorrow, and I'm not sure exactly what to do... Classes start Saturday (FINALLY!!!!) but other than that, I've got the whole week off... Got to think of something to do!

See ya real soon! (Not really... That's just what Mickey Mouse says, heehee!!!)

Chelsea Logan
The Young American Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea!

    I'm sure you won't remember me, but I was Annie in Young Americans a few years ago in Hartsville. I remember meeting you and you were SO nice!!!!!! I think I will be checking out your blog more often!!!

    Love,
    Lexi W.

    YOU HAVE AN AMAZING GOD-GIVEN VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (by the way!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY SWEET GOODNESS! HELLO! How are you?!?!?! :D The Hartsville workshop feels like forever ago, haha! I hope all is well for you :), and thank you very much for you sweet comment. :D Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete