Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nine Days and Nail Biting

Nine days.
Nine. Days.

Oh my gosh. I remember when it used to be a year ago, and I wanted this August to get here SO badly. Now that's it's here... I'm not sure what to think. I'm excited, I'm nervous, then I'm excited again... then I'm thinking, "Oh, jee, I need to pack."

Good news is, I've gotten done with my college algebra course, and I'm crossing my fingers and shooting up a prayer that it'll count for the Young Americans. I'm getting an associates degree from the YA's, and they require some classes to be taken, and they said they needed math. Hopefully, it'll count, and I won't have to take it again.

Math and I... we're not friends... at all. Ugh. I do not like math. Wait wait, I take it back. I like long division, fractions, and multiplication. I like doing those! :D

But math should never have letters in it. EVER.

*sigh* Nine days, though! My Mom's niece and her nephew-in-law, are coming with us on our trip. We're taking a side trip to the Grand Canyon, and they've never been there before, so we're making a trip :).

What's really kind of sad, though, is once we get there, unload my stuff, go through orientation (which will take ALLLLLL day on the 31st (I think it's the 31st...?)) they'll be leaving pretty much immediately the next day, due to work schedules at home.

Which is fine! I understand that. It's just a new part of my life ( a big new part!) and if I could, I'd have them stay for a month! Lol!

It'll all work out. :) I know it will. God says it will, so it will!

Till next time (NINE DAYS!!! EEHGHAD!!!)!

Much Love,
Chelsea
The YA Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment