Friday, August 26, 2011

"Califorrrrrrrrrrniaaaaaaaaa"!

Today marks the first day of he trip put to California. :) My poor little room that's over 800 miles away in TN is now vacant and empty. It's such a bittersweet thing, y'know. 

As of now, I'm riding shotgun with my Mom, just outside of El Reno, OK. We just had to jump off our RV at a truck stop. It up and died out of the blue! Luckily, we were blessed enough to find a couple to jump us off, no problem. Thank you, nice people in the Chevy out in Oklahoma City!

We're all exhausted. We want sleep. It's just my momma and I now up and awake (barely). I started to wrote this in OK, but my phone died, and now I'm 20 miles outside of Amarillo, TX. Yeehaw! 

But in BIG news, I got a huge surprise today.

So, without going into too much detail, my boyfriend (Scott) and I are holding onto our awesome relationship out in CA before I return home for Christmas!

That's not the big surprise, though ;). 

I told my amazing boyfriend goodbye Thursday evening while he helped me pack my stuff in my already full car. He prayed with me, and told me goodnight, and left me. I was too tired to really dwell on the fact that I just said goodbye to him for a few months (which isn't that big of a deal), nor did I want to, so I fell asleep fairly quickly.

I got up this morning at 6:00 am, after receiving good rest, surprisingly. I packed up the REST of my stuff, cleaned up my little lonely room, and said goodbye, proud that I hadn't cried this morning.

I get out to the RV, hug people goodbye, and go in. I go to put up blankets behind the curtained bunk bed, and there's a CAMERA POINTED AT MY FACE, AND SOMEONE SAYING, "Surprise!"!!!!

I go, "EEP!!!" and shut the curtain.

It was Scott. The ever awesome boyfriend. :DDD

I was so EXCITED THAT HE WAS THERE!!! But all I said was, "EEP!".

... Ugh.

Scott's  here with me! He and my Mom had it planned from the beginning of August! It meant a lot to me to have him here :3. 

Anyway, we've come to Amarillo, thank you Jesus! :D Mom and I are going to try and find an RV park for the night. *crosses fingers*

Till next time!
Much love, 
Chelsea Logan
"The Young American Blogger"

No comments:

Post a Comment