Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Garden Burger - 21 Days!

I'm so excited! I met one of my New Kids 2011 classmates yesterday! She's my age, and her name is Megan. I really liked her! :D It's just reminding me how close I am to leaving my home town.

We finally figured out how to tow my car :). It was a little bit of a hassle, but we made it work.

In other OTHER news, I got a few new pieces of clothing for my shows at the Young Americans. SO EXCITED!!!

Here's what I picked up during Tax Free Weekend here in Nashville:



                                                                                      
                     
                                       
                 
                                                                                                 

So, as you can tell, I'm excited! Can't WAIT! YAY!!

My favorite things I've bought so far, are my shoes, my back pack, and the gray/green sweater. :3 They say when you go out to the YA's, that you should express yourself. Well, I'm working on it! I know some things that I like, but I don't think I'm particular style...? I wear pretty much everything. That's modest. Modest is hottest. IMO.

Until the next internet posting!
Chelsea-Logan
The Young American Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment