Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm a Big Kid Now! ... Just kidding.

Yay for more posting! Nothing new has really happened, but I felt like giving a little update since last week.

So, I'm officially waiting on the Disney College Program people to get back to me. I had my phone interview two weeks ago this Thursday, and immediately after I had that interview, they sent me an email saying that I'll receive more information in the next couple of weeks.

It sucks to wait! Oh my gosh. I turned them down once already to come back to CA and finish out my New Kid year here, so it's like I'm waiting on pins and needles. I'm hoping my interview went well enough. *sigh* It wasn't nearly as hard as the last one I did, but STILL. Ugh. When you say, "I turned down Disney", y'know. Walt Disney. Disney World. Where I've wanted to be since I was a kid, and you turn them down.

Fingers crossed! Not much I can do about it now. It's in God's hands.

Y'know, I wonder if I felt this way last time I did this? I can't remember. O_O So hard...

Wah. It'll work out. :) I'm sure it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment